Main Article Content
Urban public transport describes part of the urban transportation system that plays a very significant role in supporting public mobility. This role makes urban public transportation a very strategic aspect and is expected to be able to accommodate all population activities. The Kraksaan Urban Area is the capital of Probolinggo Regency which is the center of regional activities, both the center of government, the center of trade, and various other economic activities. The purpose of this study is to determine the trip generation and trip attraction (passengers) of the need for urban public transportation, identify route network plans for urban public transportation, identify potential locations for supporting urban public transportation facilities, and direction on the operational performance of urban public transportation. The approach taken is a planning approach, a policy approach related to the development of transportation facilities, a regional approach and a growth approach. The data analysis methods used are passenger characteristics analysis, trip generation and attraction analysis, trip distribution analysis, analysis of public transport operational performance, evaluation of public transport services and SWOT analysis. The result of this research is the characteristics of 71% of the people stating their willingness to change modes and the remaining 29% are not willing. The largest attraction for movement based on the number of facilities is in Patokan, Kraksaan Wetan and Semampir Villages. The external zone of the community comes from outside the Kraksaan District, namely Dringu, Pajarakan, Tegal Siwalan, Gending and Banyuanyar Districts. Zone division based on the planned urban public transportation route in the Kraksaan District Urban Area is divided into two zones, namely the northern and southern zones. Based on the SWOT results, the identification of internal and external factors that affect the performance of public transportation in Urban Kraksaan is obtained.
Khisty, C. J. (2005). Dasar-dasar Rekayasa Transportasi Jilid 2, Jakarta: Erlangga.
Marsudi, Ismiyati, & Wicaksono, Y. I. (2006), Analisis Kinerja Mobil Penumpang Umum (MPU) dan Sistem Jaringan Trayek di Kota Salatiga, Thesis, Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.
Peraturan Menteri Perhubungan Republik Indonesia Nomor PM 28 Tahun 2015 Tentang Perubahan Atas Peraturan Menteri Perhubungan Nomor 46 Tahun 2014 Tentang Standar Pelayanan Minimal Angkutan Orang dengan Kendaraan Bermotor Umum tidak dalam Trayek. 1–37.
Peraturan Menteri Perhubungan Republik Indonesia Nomor Pm 98 Tahun 2013 tentang Standar Pelayanan Minimal Angkutan Orang dengan Kendaraan Bermotor Umum Dalam Trayek.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 34 Tahun 2006 Tentang Jalan, 5–65.
Perda Nomor 3 Tahun 2011 tentang Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Kab. Probolinggo.
Primasworo, R. A. & Joni, A. (2020). Kinerja Angkutan Umum AG (Arjosari - Gadang) Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Kota Malang. J. Rekayasa Tenik Sipil Univ. Madura, 5(2), 19–22.
Sengo, Y. (1997). Penerapan Konsep Interaksi Tata Guna Lahan-Sistem Transportasi dalam Perencanaan Sistem Jaringan Transportasi, J. Perenc. Wil.
Tamin, O. Z. (2000). Perencanaan dan Pemodelan Transportasi Bandung: ITB Press.
Tamin, O. Z. (2008). Perencanaan, Pemodelan dan Rekayasa Transportasi Bandung: ITB Press.
Warpani, S. P. (2002). Pengelolaan Lalu Lintas dan Angkutan Jalan, 2002nd ed. Bandung: Penerbit ITB.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).